About Me

My photo
I am a student of the wonderful University of Michigan. I study Secondary Education focused in English and my minor is in the TCP as well, only in History. On my time off, I like to watch movies and knit, crochet, needle point, draw and other things crafty in nature, those are the four I do the most though.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hello!

In this blog I will talk about my various encounters with crafts and my own adventures with them. I will talk about knitting, crocheting, art work, needle work, and pretty much any kind of craft that catches my attention. I will share my own crafts, some crafts that my friends are willing to allow me to use, as well as interesting things I find on my excursions on the internet. I really hope you enjoy. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment